To take the first step in the diagnosis of your orthopedic condition, call our office during office hours, or make your first appointment online now using MyChart or through our provider page.
We can often work in emergency appointments, so if you have an urgent need, call our office so we can see you at our first availability.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment, as we will need you to complete orthopedic history and assessment forms. Bring with you:
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card or the insurance card covering your child if your child is the patient
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if your visit will not be covered by insurance
- Recent scans or test results you have in your possession
- A list of medications you are taking (or your child is taking if your child is the patient)
• Authorization To Disclose Health Or Billing Information
• Communicating Your Health Information
• Patient Information/Consent To Treat
• Pediatric History Questionnaire
Formularios de pacientes, en español
• Acuse de recibo de Notificación de las prácticas de privacidad