If you would like to make an appointment to see a healthcare provider in our office, please ask your primary care provider to refer you. Depending on your insurance plan, you may also call our office directly to schedule a visit. Returning patients can use their smartphone or computer to make an appointment using MyChart.
We try to honor same-day or next-day appointment requests whenever possible.
If you are a new patient, please bring a copy of X-rays you received at other facilities. If you are requesting a second opinion, we ask that you also bring your medical records to your appointment. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or the insurance card that covers your child
- A way to pay for your copayment or full payment, if this visit is not covered by insurance
- A list of the medications and vitamins you are currently taking, including dosages
• Authorization To Disclose Health Or Billing Information
• Communicating Your Health Information