To take the first step in diagnosing your orthopedic condition, call our office during office hours. You can also schedule your first appointment with a provider in our clinic anytime online using MyChart or open scheduling through our providers page.
If you need an appointment right away because of an injury or medical concern, please call us to arrange a same-day appointment.
We look forward to seeing you in our clinic. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. Bring with you:
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
• Authorization To Disclose Health Or Billing Information
• Communicating Your Health Information
• Patient Information/Consent To Treat
• Pediatric History Questionnaire
Formularios de pacientes, en español
• Acuse de recibo de Notificación de las prácticas de privacidad