You can take the first step in getting help with your orthopedic condition by calling our office. You can also schedule online now using MyChart or the open scheduling tools on our providers page.
If you need an appointment quickly after a sports injury or other orthopedic problem, call our clinic for help. We can often work in emergency appointments on the same day as you call.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment so you can complete your orthopedic history and assessments. Bring with you:
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card or the insurance card covering your child if your child is the patient
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if your visit will not be covered by insurance
- Recent scans or test results you have in your possession
- A list of medications you are currently taking (or your child is currently taking if your child is the patient)
• Authorization To Disclose Health Or Billing Information
• Communicating Your Health Information
• Patient Information/Consent To Treat
• Pediatric History Questionnaire
Formularios de pacientes, en español
• Acuse de recibo de Notificación de las prácticas de privacidad