For more than two decades, individuals and families in and around Lewisville, North Carolina, have relied on the primary care providers at Novant Health Lewisville Family Medicine. You can count on our medical team to help you stay as healthy as possible and feel better quickly when you are sick.
We serve patients of every age and are proud of the relationships we have formed. By seeing you for annual physicals as an adult or checkups for infants, children and teens, we get to know you and your family. Making the family the central unit of care allows us to identify health issues that could potentially impact more than one person in your household. Our goal is to help you find ways to stay active and healthy as a family.
In addition to sick-patient and well-patient care, we can help when you want to have an exam for school or employment. We offer early morning appointments, so you can see a provider before you head to work or school, as well as weekend care.
Our services include:
- Sick-patient care (care for acute illnesses)
- Annual physicals
- Newborn care
- Pediatric care, including well-child checkups
- Childhood immunizations
- School and sports physicals
- Women’s care (gynecologic exams, contraception counseling and prescriptions)
- Prenatal care
- Adult care
- Work physicals
- Department of transportation (DOT) exams
- Flu shots
- Geriatric care
- Dermatologic (skin) care
- Care for minor fractures
- Minor surgical procedures
- In-office electrocardiograms (EKGs; monitoring of heart function)
- Holter monitoring (recording of heart function over time)
- In-office X-ray services
- Joint injections/joint therapy
- Treatment of minor injuries
Patients in our clinic can schedule appointments to receive care on weekends for acute illnesses and injuries. Conditions treated on Saturdays and Sundays include:
- Allergic reactions
- Minor cuts, including ones that need stitches
- Minor burns
- Sore throats
- Coughs, colds, fevers and flu
- Muscle aches
- Stomach pain
- Skin rashes, including poison ivy
- Earaches and ear infections
- Animal bites
- Mild or moderate asthma attacks
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
Providers at our weekend clinic also offer sports and camp physicals, state Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals to renew commercial drivers’ licenses (CDLs), lab tests and X-rays.
We offer a walk-in clinic for established patients Monday through Friday starting at 7:30 a.m. Walk-in appointments are on a first-come-first-serve basis.