You can request an appointment by calling our office during normal business hours. After-hours calls are handled by a triage team and will be directed to your provider as needed. Please note that a referral is required for all patients.
What to bring
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- A valid photo ID.
- Your insurance card.
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if your visit is not covered.
- Any medications you are currently taking, including over-the-counter medications.
- Any recent tests or medical records that could be relevant to your care. If you have been referred by another physician, we will try to get your records before your visit.
The team at Novant Health Infectious Disease Specialists - Huntersville looks forward to seeing you in the office. Please note that a referral is needed to be seen in our office and a release form may need to be completed to allow our providers access to any related health information that could be relevant to your care.
For your convenience, you can download and complete forms prior to your visit to help expedite your check-in. Select any of the links below to download important forms for your visit. If you do not complete these forms ahead of time, they will be available to you in our office:
• Authorization To Disclose Health Or Billing Information
• Communicating Your Health Information