We are pleased that you have chosen to visit Novant Health Heart & Vascular Insititute – Salisbury for cardiac care services. Same-day appointments are available if you already receive care from one of our specialists and need medical care right away. (Call 911 if your condition is life-threatening.) Contact us during business hours to schedule an appointment for routine medical care. Please call at least 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Established patients may also use MyChart to schedule your appointments.
What to bring
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early when you visit our office. To save time, please have these items with you and present them when you check in:
- Cards for your insurance plan and prescription medications
- Photo ID
- List of medications you are taking, as well as dosage and frequency of use
- Copay or payments toward your deductible
We look forward to welcoming you on your first visit to Novant Health Heart & Vascular Institute - Salisbury. You will need to contact your primary care physician to get a referral before you call our office to schedule your appointment. Fill out the forms below prior to your appointment to expedite your visit.
• Authorization To Disclose Health Or Billing Information
• Communicating Your Health Information