If you want to make an appointment at our clinic, please ask your primary care provider for a referral. You may also be able to schedule a visit with us directly, depending on your insurance. Returning patients can use their MyChart account to make appointments and communicate with our team.
If you are a new patient to our clinic, please arrive at least 15 minutes early for your scheduled appointment. This will allow you time to fill out necessary paperwork before you see your provider.
What to bring
- Your insurance card, if you have one
- Your photo ID
- Any recent heart testing you’ve had, including electrocardiograms (ECGs)
- A list of the medications you’re taking, including vitamins and supplements
• Authorization To Disclose Health Or Billing Information
• Communicating Your Health Information