You do not need a referral to be seen in our clinic unless your insurance requires one. You can use MyChart to schedule online, or you can call us during office hours.
You can also have a provider already involved in your care make a referral so that we have needed information before your first visit.
What to bring
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your first visit. You will be shown straight to a room so you are ready for your provider at your appointment time. Bring with you:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
• Authorization To Disclose Health Or Billing Information
• Communicating Your Health Information