You can schedule a visit at our office any time using your MyChart account. You can also call us directly during business hours to make an appointment for yourself or your child, or to ask questions about our services. You will need a referral from your primary care provider to schedule an appointment for some of our services.
If this will be your first time at our clinic, we ask that arrive at least 15 minutes early for your or your child’s appointment. This will give you time to fill out important forms.
What to bring
- A method of payment to cover the cost of your appointment or your child’s appointment
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or the insurance card that covers your child
- A list of the vitamins and medications you or your child take regularly
- Adult Assessment
- Child Assessment
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices
- Financial Waiver of Responsibility
- Advance Beneficiary Notice of Noncoverage (ABN)
- Tricare request for non-covered services
Formularios de pacientes
Usted puede descargar y completar los formularios a continuación para ahorrar tiempo cuando llegue a su cita: