Healthy habits give you a path to wellness. Being committed to exercising regularly and portion control at meal time are examples of habits that can help you get back to the life that you want to live. Working with our registered dietitians, certified fitness trainers and nurse practitioners, you will have the tools you need to create a personalized wellness plan that moves you toward your life goals. Your goals might include improving your ability to get around and feeling more energetic so you can spend more time outdoors, whether for golf or long walks. We can help you find a path that is right for you, working closely with your primary care provider.
Our services include:
- Evaluation to determine the number of calories your body needs daily for basic functions (resting metabolic rate test)
- Comprehensive health assessments, as needed, including cholesterol, blood sugar and thyroid checks.
- Lifestyle evaluations to determine activity level, type of work and special dietary habits or allergies
- Nutrition counseling with a registered dietitian
- Help with meal planning
- Ongoing remote monitoring through the CoreLife app to track daily activity, body mass, and water and meal intake
- Counseling before and after bariatric surgery