Novant Health Coastal OB/GYN – Shipyard provides women’s health care including prenatal care to patients of all ages. Whether you are seeking an obstetrician because you are currently pregnant or plan to become pregnant, or you need a gynecologist to address a gynecologic concern or simply monitor your gynecologic health, our providers are here for you.
Our services include:
- Routine prenatal care and delivery services (including prenatal visits, ultrasounds, weight checks and prenatal testing)
- Centering pregnancy care (involving bringing patients in the same stage or pregnancy together for group meetings led by a provider)
- High-risk obstetric care (when a health condition involving the mother and/or baby brings the potential of additional complications)
- Maternal-fetal medicine services (to address potential health concerns of the mother and/or baby during pregnancy or shortly after birth)
- Routine gynecologic care (including annual exams, Pap tests and help with contraception)
- Care for gynecologic concerns (including urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, abnormal bleeding, fecal incontinence, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), and changes during menopause)
Our providers are pleased to offer no-incision tubal sterilization, minimally invasive pelvic reconstructive surgery and robotic (minimally invasive/laparoscopic) gyncecologic surgeries.