Novant Health Cardiothoracic Surgeons is a referral-based clinic. Please ask your primary care provider or another provider involved in your care to refer you to our office. That allows us to get necessary information before your visit. We will contact you once we get that referral.
If you are seeking a second opinion or are an established patient in need of follow-up care, you can use MyChart or open scheduling through our provider page to schedule your visit. You can also call our clinic and we will make your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you in our office. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment, and bring with you:
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if your visit will not be covered by insurance
- Recent scans or test results you have in your possession
- A list of medications you are currently taking
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire