To schedule your visit to our clinic, you can use MyChart or open scheduling through our Providers page, or you can call us during office hours.
Please confirm insurance coverage before scheduling your visit. You do not need a referral to be seen. However, your insurance might require one. Please check coverage before scheduling.
What to bring
We welcome new patients in our clinic. Please arrive 15 minutes before your first visit. Wear comfortable clothing including shoes if you are scheduled for a treadmill test.
All patients need to bring:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire