Please have your primary care provider or another provider involved in your care make a referral to our clinic. Once we receive that referral information, we will contact you to schedule a visit.
If you are an established patient, you can use MyChart or call our clinic during office hours to schedule needed follow-up care.
If you are seeking a second opinion on a breast cancer diagnosis or breast condition treatment plan, call us during office hours so we can assist you.
What to bring
We look forward to seeing new patients in our office. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. Bring with you:
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card
- Your copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover the costs of your visit
- A list of medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Forms for your healthcare provider to complete on your behalf
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire