You can learn about a range of options to treat conditions affecting the brain and spine when you visit our clinic. Depending on your condition, your provider may recommend a traditional or minimally invasive procedure.
We are able to serve patients age 18 and older.
Our surgeons can treat a variety of spine and brain conditions, including:
- Spinal fractures caused by an injury or osteoporosis
- An enlarged artery in your brain, before or after it ruptures (aneurysm)
- Back and neck pain
- Herniated discs, which can cause arm and leg pain or weakness
- Tumors near or in your brain or spine (benign or malignant)
- Blood clots in your brain that may cause a stroke
- Facial pain (trigeminal neuralgia)
- Joint pain caused by bone spurs
- Compression in your spine (myelopathy)
- A curve in your spine (scoliosis)
- Numbness or tingling in your wrists (carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Spinal reconstruction
- Unusual blood flow to the spine and brain (carotid artery disease)