To make an appointment with a provider at Novant Health Arboretum Family & Sports Medicine:
- Call us during our normal office hours, or
- If you are a current patient, use MyChart or online scheduling 24 hours a day to schedule an appointment with your provider.
We make every effort to reserve same-day and next-day appointments for sick or injured patients. If you or your child are sick or injured and would like to be seen quickly, please mention that when you call.
Please call at least 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. On the day of your appointment, please arrive at least 15 minutes early.
What to bring
- A photo ID.
- Your insurance card or the insurance card covering your child.
- Your method of copayment, or payment in full if you are uninsured.
- Any medications, including over-the-counter medicines and supplements, you or your child are currently taking.
We welcome new patients. Call our office to make your first appointment. On the day of your visit, arrive at least 30 minutes early to meet with a nurse who will gather more information about your medical history. You can fill out the forms on this page ahead of time to expedite your wait time during your visit.
Printing and completing these forms ahead of your scheduled visit can help expedite your wait time:
- Patient Information/Consent To Treat
- Authorization To Disclose Health Or Billing Information
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Pediatric History Questionnaire
MyChart Sign In:
Your secure online health record.