If you would like to make an appointment at our clinic, please call us during business hours. If you are a returning patient, you can also schedule a visit with your provider through your MyChart account.
First-time patients should arrive at least 15 minutes early. This will give you time to fill out necessary paperwork before you see your provider.
What to bring
- Photo identification
- Insurance card
- A way to pay for your copay or visit, if your visit will not be covered by an insurance plan
- A list of the medications you regularly take, including vitamins
- Patient Information/Consent To Treat
- Authorization To Disclose Health Or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information