Get immediate help from experts for your high-risk maternity patients.
Get connected with a specialist now
When minutes count, you need quick access to Novant Health physicians and resources. As a regional referral center serving more than 40 hospitals and hundreds of providers in North Carolina, Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center can be your trusted partner. Our experts treat a range of urgent obstetric emergencies, including ectopic pregnancies, eclampsia and postpartum hemorrhage.
Dedicated experts are available 24/7.
With one call, you can:
- Connect with a Novant Health physician
- Admit a patient to Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center for care
- Arrange for critical care transport
- Get information and updates on the patient you referred
Access to experienced maternity experts.
Your patients will also have access to experienced maternity experts throughout their pregnancy. We offer a host of specialized care services, including:
- High-risk pregnancy inpatient unit
- High-risk prenatal care center with advanced ultrasound and procedures
- Perinatal regional referral center
- Level III NICU, including a Ronald McDonald Family Room, peer support specialist, active parent advisory board and comprehensive donor milk program
- Vaginal birth after C-section (VBAC)
- Perinatal and neonatal supportive care