If you are unsure of where to go, call our care line toll-free at 1-800-718-7070 and a member of our staff will help you.
If you suspect that you or a loved one is having a heart attack or stroke, getting fast treatent is crucial. Call 9-1-1 immediately.
Novant Health Sexual Assault Program
The Novant Health Sexual Assault Program is located in our emergency department. This program provides a timely, compassionate response to sexual assault victims through the use of specially trained forensic nurses utilizing advanced equipment and skills.
This program also offers the following services:
- Medical screening in our emergency department
- Private setting in the hospital for evidence collection
- Forensic evidence gathered by certified Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners
- Support for victims and families by trained advocates
- Follow-up counseling services: crisis intervention, support groups, counseling for individuals, couples or families
- Criminal justice support and advocacy
- Follow-up healthcare referrals
For additional information on the sexual assault program, contact the coordinator at 336-474-4770. You may also call Davidson County’s 24-Hour Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Crisis Line at 336-243-1934.
For additional information on the sexual assault program, contact the coordinator at
You may also call Davidson County’s 24-Hour Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Crisis Line at 336-243-1934