A leader in relieving joint, muscle and bone pain
When you’re dealing with pain, you just want it to go away – yesterday.
At Novant Health Rowan Medical Center, you’re in the right place.
Blue Cross Blue Shield gave our knee and hip replacement program its Blue Distinction Centers+ award for our record of delivering better results with fewer complications and readmissions.
This means you’ll receive state-of-the-art care – diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation – and will soon get your life back to normal.
We provide a complete range of orthopedic services, including:
- Total joint replacement for knees, hips and shoulders
- Anterior approach total hip replacement, which keeps muscles and tendons intact, resulting in less pain, faster recovery, improved mobility and fewer dislocations.
- Birmingham hip resurfacing for active people
- Bone-sparing MAKOplasty® joint resurfacing for partial knee replacement
- Sports medicine procedures including arthroscopic surgery of knees, shoulders, ankles and wrists
- Tendon and nerve repair
- Minimally invasive and microscopic spine procedures to relieve lower-back and leg pain, including the ultra-minimally invasive Mild® procedure.
- Podiatric (foot and ankle) surgeries to correct problems such as bunions, claw toes, fractures, hammertoes, infections, and ruptured Aachilles and other ligaments and tendons
When you come to Rowan Medical Center for knee or hip replacement, you go to Joynt Camp – our specialized 17-bed orthopedic unit with a home-like setting. You’ll experience an atmosphere of camaraderie, comfortable furnishings, a private dining area, and an open-door policy for visiting family members.
The nurses and physical therapists at Joynt Camp are hand-picked for their clinical experience, positive attitudes and expert abilities. They work closely with your physician to design a personalized recovery program to get you back to the things you love as quickly as possible.
For more information about Joynt Camp, or to schedule a tour, call 704-210-5107. For other orthopedic conditions, we provide full-service, personalized inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation.