Now recruiting volunteers to join our remarkable team
We are currently recruiting year-round adult and local college volunteers who have a passion for serving others, have remarkable team-focused attitudes and excellent customer service skills. Great smiles are required with a willingness to commit to serving 4 hours each week for one year (minimum 100 hours).
Recruiting Ambassadors for surgical waiting rooms, lobbies, and outpatient services. Click here for more information about Ambassadors.
You might be the perfect match for an ambassador role if you:
- Have a heart for service and want to help us deliver remarkable moments from the time our guests walk through our doors.
- Are active and enjoy walking and positively engaging others with your warm smile and compassionate heart.
- Enjoy connecting with people.
- Need flexible shifts. While we still ask for a weekly commitment of service (4 hours a week), the Ambassador role is the most flexible. Monday through Friday as early as 6 a.m. through 5 p.m. Shifts can be aligned with your time schedule.
- Complete the Adult Volunteer Application (high school graduate age 18+)
- Once we have your application, we will contact you via email with next steps and how you might be a fit for our remarkable team. Please note that the entire volunteer selection process includes: application, interview, two references, background check, orientation/specific service training, health screening, and purchase of a uniform prior to placement. Completion of the process does not guarantee placement.
To see a comprehensive list of our volunteer opportunities, click here.
For more information, email email@example.com.