May 11 2018
, 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
at Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center (Multipurpose Room)
May 15 2018
, 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m
. at Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center (Conference Center)
11:40 a.m - 12:30 p.m.
- Registration and lunch
12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
- Resilience: The Biology of Stress and the Science of Hope- Documentary based on the landmark CDC-Kaiser ACEs study
1:30 - 2:30 p.m.
- Trauma, Resilience, and Implications for Primary Healthcare Providers- Sarah Greene, LCSW
2:45 - 3:45 p.m.
- Effective Clinical Screening of, and Intervention in, Adolescent and Adult Depression- Michael S. Clark, MD
4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- A Provider Framework for Dialogue: Caregivers and Teens with Depression and Anxiety- Luis Betancourt, MD
Registration fee will cover admittance to the symposium and meeting materials. Lunch, snacks and parking will be provided for attendees.
- Physicians (MDs)
- Advanced practice clinicians (PA, NP)
- Master's-level therapists (MSW, LPC, LFMT, LPA, LCAS) and nurses
No refunds for cancellation or no-show on the day of conference.
To register by mail:
ATTN: Nancy Brandon
Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center 3333 Silas Creek Parkway
Winston-Salem, NC 27103
Or email email@example.com
ATTN: Shawn Overcash
Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
Ground Floor, Nursing Administration
200 Hawthorne Lane
Charlotte, NC 28204
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, April 27, 2018
For registration information, call toll-free 1-855-447-0288. For symposium information, call the symposium coordinator at 336-718-7246.