You can use MyChart online anytime to schedule a visit. You can also call us during office hours and a member of our team will be happy to schedule a visit for you.
If you are an established patient and need help with a gynecologic concern or a problem during pregnancy, call us at any time.
We welcome new patients! We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can collect necessary information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire