Novant Health Wallburg Family Medicine offers complete primary care to babies, children and adults. We make it easy to get the care you and your family members need to stay healthy and feel better quickly should you become ill. Our providers will work to get to know your current health and any conditions that are concerning you, and then will address problems quickly and look for ways to help you and your loved ones lead the healthiest lives possible.
Our services include:
- Same-day and next-day sick visits
- Newborn care
- Well-child checkups
- Annual physical exams
- Annual gynecologic exams, including Pap tests, pelvic exams and breast exams
- Contraception prescriptions and placement of permanent birth control
- Vaccinations and immunizations, including the annual flu vaccine
- School, sports, work and DOT physicals
- Sutures and other care for minor injuries
- Care for chronic illnesses including hypertension, diabetes and heart disease
- Dermatologic care
- Minor surgical procedures including stitches and wart removal.
- Lab services including blood draws, urinalysis, and rapid strep, flu and pregnancy tests
- Tests and procedures to prevent, investigate and treat concerns including cardiac event monitors, audiograms, electrocardiograms (EKGs), pulmonary (lung) function testing and osteoporosis infusions