You can use MyChart online anytime to schedule a visit to our clinic. You can also call us during office hours so a member of our team can schedule an appointment for you.
If you are an established patient and need care for an acute illness or injury, please call us so we can see you quickly.
We welcome new patients! If you are transferring your care from outside the Novant Health network, we ask that you have your medical and vaccine records released to our clinic before your visit. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can get you checked in and make sure we have all necessary information.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire