To ensure your child sees the provider who is the best fit, we ask that you get a referral from a provider already involved in your child’s care. Once we receive that, we will contact you to schedule your visit.
If your child is an established patient or if you are seeking a second opinion, please contact us during office hours so we can assist you.
We look forward to seeing your child in our clinic. We ask you to arrive at least 15 minutes before your first visit so we can collect necessary information.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire