Novant Health UNC Children’s – New Hanover gives you the benefit of pediatric specialists not just from the Novant Health network but from UNC Children’s, meaning your child has access to providers and facilities across the Southeast. This team is dedicated to understanding your child’s entire health picture, and determining the best comprehensive treatment strategy to meet your health goals.
Our specialists focus on disciplines including:
- Pediatric urology (including care for complex congenital abnormalities of the genitourinary system, urinary incontinence, nocturnal enuresis, kidney stone disease, spina bifida and neoplasms of the genitourinary tract)
- Pediatric rheumatology (including care for pediatric arthritis and other rheumatic diseases affecting the joints, muscles, bones and organs)
- Pediatric nephrology (including care for common and complex kidney conditions)
- Pediatric cardiology (including care for congenital heart disease and acquired heart conditions)
- Pediatric gastroenterology (including common and complex digestive disorders)
- Pediatric hematology (including care for bleeding and clotting disorders, anemia and sickle cell disease)