We are a referral-based clinic. If you would like your child to see one of our providers, we ask that you have a provider already familiar with their care make a referral. Once we receive your child’s referral information, we will contact you to schedule a visit.
If you are seeking follow-up care or a second opinion, please call us during office hours.
We welcome new patients in our clinic. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s first scheduled appointment.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire