Novant Health UNC Children’s – Autumn Hall offers your family the resources of not just the Novant Health network, but of the UNC Health network. Together, we can provide the most remarkable pediatric specialty care available in the Wilmington area. Our team of providers have devoted their careers to a range of pediatric specialties, meaning you can get the care your child needs close to where you live.
Our service areas include:
- Pediatric urology (including care for complex congenital abnormalities of the genitourinary system, urinary incontinence, nocturnal enuresis, kidney stone disease, spina bifida and neoplasms of the genitourinary tract)
- Pediatric rheumatology (including care for pediatric arthritis and other rheumatic diseases affecting the joints, muscles, bones and organs)
- Pediatric nephrology (including care for common and complex kidney conditions)
- Pediatric cardiology (including care for congenital heart disease and acquired heart conditions)
- Pediatric gastroenterology (including common and complex digestive disorders)
- Pediatric hematology (including care for bleeding and clotting disorders, anemia and sickle cell disease)