To see a provider in our clinic, you can use MyChart to schedule an appointment online anytime. You can also call us during office hours so we can set up a visit for you.
Please call us if you are an established patient with an obstetric or gynecologic concern that needs immediate attention.
We look forward to serving you in our clinic. Please arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can collect any needed information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire