You can schedule an appointment with a provider in our clinic online anytime using MyChart. You can also call us during office hours and we will schedule a visit for you.
If you are an established patient and need immediate care for an illness or injury, please call us.
We welcome new patients! If you are coming to us from a clinic outside the Novant Health network, we ask that you have your medical records transferred to us prior to your visit. It is important that you arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can collect needed information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire