You can use MyChart online anytime to schedule a visit for your child. You can also call us during office hours so we can schedule a visit for you.
If your child is sick and you would like them to be seen quickly, please call us so we can get you on the schedule as soon as possible. Established patients can also take care of our early-morning walk-in clinic on weekdays to address minor illnesses and injuries.
We look forward to getting to know your family, and serving your children and teenagers in our office! We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your first scheduled appointment so we can collect information we need from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire