If you are an established patient, you have options for scheduling your visit.
- Sign in to your MyChart account to schedule if you are already a patient.
- Returning patients can schedule online anytime – just select a provider to find an appointment.
- If you prefer to schedule by phone, call our office and we’ll help book your visit.
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please call us 24 hours in advance. To cancel or reschedule a new-patient appointment, please call us 48 hours in advance.
To be seen by a provider in our clinic for the first time, please ask your primary care physician or another provider familiar with your medical history to make a referral to our office.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment so that we can collect necessary information from you.
You will receive a new-patient packet by mail before your first visit. Please complete these forms ahead of time and bring them with you.
What to bring
- Insurance card
- Method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not be covering your visit
- Medications you are currently taking, including over-the-counter products and supplements
- Forms you have been asked to complete ahead of time