To see a provider in our clinic, please use MyChart to schedule online anytime. If you prefer, you can also call our office and a team member will happily schedule your visit.
If you are an established patient with a gynecologic issue or a concern during pregnancy, please call us anytime.
We look forward to serving you in our clinic. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first appointment.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire