You can use MyChart online anytime to make an appointment for your child. You can also call us during office hours so we can schedule a visit for your child.
If your child is sick or injured and you would like them to be seen quickly, please call us so we can get a visit scheduled without delay.
If your child is visiting our clinic for the first time, we ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s appointment time. This allows us to collect necessary information from you before your child sees a provider.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire