To make an appointment for your child with a provider in our clinic, you can use MyChart online anytime. You can also call our office so we can schedule a visit for you.
If your child is sick or injured and you would like to be seen quickly, please call us any time so we can accommodate you. Established patients can be seen during our sick clinic Saturday mornings.
We look forward to seeing you and your children in our office! Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s first appointment; this gives us a chance to collect needed information before your child sees a provider.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire