You can use MyChart online anytime to schedule a visit for your child. You can also call us during office hours and our staff will be happy to help you.
If you need a same-day or next-day appointment for a sick child, we ask that you call us so we can get you seen as soon as possible. Established patients in need of sick care can also take advantage of our walk-in clinic weekdays from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Whether you have just welcomed a new baby or are visiting us for the first time with an older child, we welcome you to our clinic! If you are coming from outside the Novant Health network, please have all previous medical records sent to our office before your child’s visit. Call us if you need assistance arranging the transfer of records.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your child’s first appointment so we can collect necessary information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire