Novant Health Pediatrics Oak Hollow understands the pressure on parents to provide the best care possible for their children at every age. That’s why we want to partner with you, not just to care for your children when they are sick, but to help the stay as healthy as possible and keep them on the right developmental path. That starts with newborn care, and continues with answering your questions as your children grow. At every stage, we are here to be your partner and provide the tools you need to make informed decisions about your children’s care.
Our pediatric services include:
- Same-day and next-day sick visits
- Walk-in sick clinic on weekday mornings and evenings for established patients
- Weekend care, including video visits for established patients
- Well-child checkups
- Newborn care
- Lab tests including blood draws, and rapid point-of-care tests such as Coviid and influenza
- Treatment of simple sprains
- Placement and removal of sutures
- School, camp and sports physicals
- Immunizations and vaccinations, including annual flu shots
- Travel visits
Our clinic is proud to partner with HealthySteps, and Reach Out and Read. HealthySteps specialists provide parenting support and promote healthy development for babies and toddlers from birth to age three. The Reach Out and Read program supports bonding and early brain development by focusing on books and the importance of reading from birth to age five.