MyChart is an online tool that you can use anytime to make an appointment for your child with a pediatric provider in our office. You can also call us during office hours so we can schedule a visit for you.
If your child is sick or injured and you would like to be seen quickly, please call us.
We look forward to seeing you and your children in our office! Before your child’s first appointment, please have their full medical record, including vaccination records, faxed to or brought into our office if you are transferring from a clinic outside the Novant Health network; if you are coming from within Novant Health, we already have access to these records.
On the day of your child’s first appointment, please arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment time so we can collect necessary information from you and ensure your child is checked in on time.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, camp or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire