Our clinic is referral-based. Once we receive referral information from your child’s primary care provider or another provider involved in his or her care, we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
- Your photo ID
- The insurance card covering your child
- Your method of copayment, or payment in full if your child’s visit will not be covered by insurance – NOTE: Location only accepts electronic payments (CC/Debit) for Co-payments… No cash/check.
- Any medications your child is currently taking
- Any recent test results you have been given that we might not be able to access
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire