We look forward to welcoming you and your child whenever you visit Novant Health Pediatric Gastroenterology – Cornelius. Once we receive a referral from your child’s primary care provider or from another provider involved in his or her care, we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
For existing patients needing to schedule a follow-up appointment, contact our office by phone or schedule online anytime using MyChart.
We look forward to serving your child! Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can collect necessary information from you.
Please note: We only accept electronic forms of payment (credit and debit cards) at this location. We do not accept cash or check. Please bring a credit or debit card to cover any copayment or payment required. If this is a concern, please contact our office before your child’s appointment.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your child’s visit (Please note: ONLY credit cards and debit cards accepted)
- A list of any medications your child is currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school or sports physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire
Formularios de pacientes, en español