Once our clinic has received a referral from your child’s primary care provider or another specialist, we will contact you to schedule your first visit.
To make a follow-up appointment with a provider in our clinic, or to seek a second opinion, call us during office hours. You can also schedule online anytime using MyChart, or open scheduling through our physician finder.
In order to make your child’s first appointment as productive as possible, we need to collect some information before your visit. You can download and complete necessary forms using the links below. Forms you do not complete ahead of time will be available in our office.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. Bring with you:
- Your photo ID
- The insurance card covering you or your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if your visit will not be covered by insurance
- Medications your child is currently taking
- Patient Information/Consent To Treat
- Authorization To Disclose Health Or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire