To see a provider in our clinic, you can schedule online anytime using MyChart or open scheduling through our physician finder. You can also call us during office hours to schedule a visit.
While our clinic does not require a referral from a healthcare provider, your insurer might. Please confirm coverage and whether a referral is needed before scheduling.
We look forward to seeing you in our clinic. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. Bring with you:
What to bring
- Your photo identification
- Your insurance card
- Your method of payment for your copay and deductible, or payment in full if your visit will not be covered by an insurance plan
- Medications you are currently taking, including over-the-counter medicines and supplements
- Medical forms you have completed ahead of time (links to those below)
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire