We ask new patients arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card or the insurance card covering your child if your child is the patient
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if your visit will not be covered by insurance
- Recent scans or test results you have in your possession
- Medications you are currently taking (or your child is currently taking if your child is the patient)
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below. If you do not complete forms ahead of time, they will be available to you in our office.
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information