Novant Health Orthopedics & Sports Medicine – Salisbury Annex is here to diagnose foot and ankle orthopedic conditions, injuries and provide podiatry services. We work with you to understand what concerns you have and to create a treatment plan to address your goals.
From diagnosis, treatment and recovery, we support you through every step. Our team is here to provide the care and resources to get you back to where you want to be.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Ankle arthritis, including total ankle replacement and ankle fusion
- Sports related injuries of the ankle
- Complex hindfoot/midfoot deformity
- Bunion, hammertoe, toe deformity correction
- Achilles tendon repair/complex reconstruction
- Surgery addressing pathology of nerves in lower leg/foot
- Plantar Fasciitis (inflammation of the plantar fascia)
- Heel spur (bony growth in the heel bone)
- Neuroma treatment
- Routine foot care