You can use MyChart online anytime to schedule a visit with a provider in our office. You can also call us during office hours and we will gladly schedule an appointment for you.
If you or your child are sick or injured and would like to be seen quickly, please call us.
We welcome new patients! If you are coming to our clinic for the first time from outside the Novant Health system, please have your medical and vaccine records sent to our clinic from your previous provider. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can collect needed information before you see a provider.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire