Novant Health Mintview OB/GYN – Randolph is committed to providing the most advanced obstetric and gynecologic care to every woman who comes through our door. Our providers are here for you when you are well and want preventive care, and when you need to address a gynecologic concern. We also offer comprehensive prenatal care, starting the minute you learn you are expecting, and continuing on through labor and delivery.
Services we offer include:
- Annual gynecologic exams, including breast exams, pelvic exams and Pap tests
- Help with gynecologic concerns such as yeast infections, urinary tract infections, sexually transmitted diseases, abnormal bleeding, pelvic pain, endometriosis, abnormal discharge and uterine fibroids
- Diagnosis and management of benign breast conditions
- Genetic risk assessment and BRCA mutation testing for breast and ovarian cancers
- Evaluation and treatment for premenstrual syndrome, polycystic ovarian syndrome, sexual dysfunction, and incontinence and other bladder problems
- Peri- and post-menopausal care, including hormone replacement therapy
- Contraceptive counseling and prescriptions
- Placement of intrauterine devices (IUDs)
- Infertility treatment
- Vaccinations including GARDASIL HPV vaccine
- Comprehensive prenatal care including preconception counseling, ultrasounds, prenatal screenings, high-risk pregnancy care, and labor and delivery services
Our clinic is home to a surgical suite where our providers can complete minimally invasive surgical procedures including sterilization procedures as well as procedures to control heavy menstrual bleeding. Often having these completed in an office setting is much more time- and cost-efficient for our patients as compared to going to the hospital or an outpatient surgery center.