MyChart allows you to make an appointment anytime online. You can also call us during office hours so we can schedule a visit for you.
If you are sick or injured and need to be seen quickly, please call. We save same-day and next-day appointments for sick or injured patients, and even have sick visits available on Saturdays.
We look forward to seeing you and your loved ones in our clinic! If you are coming to us from outside the Novant Health network, please have your medical records released to us prior to your care. We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment so we can collect necessary information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire