You can use MyChart online anytime to schedule a visit with a provider in our clinic. You can also call us during office hours and we will be happy to schedule an appointment for you.
If you have a gynecologic concern or a concern during pregnancy, please call us so we can get you seen quickly.
We welcome you to our clinic! If you are visiting us for the first time, please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment so we can collect needed information from you.
What to bring
- Your photo ID
- Your insurance card, or your child’s insurance card if we are seeing your child
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if insurance will not cover your visit
- A list of any medications you are currently taking, including name and dosage
- Any forms (for a school, sports or work physical) that you need our office to complete
- Any forms you have completed ahead of time using the links below
- Patient Information/Consent to Treat
- Adult History Questionnaire
- Authorization to Disclose Protected Health or Billing Information
- Communicating Your Health Information
- Pediatric History Questionnaire